WWDC was in the beginning of June, so did my usual posts about it
But, the Vision Pro was interesting enough to write about a few more times
- Is Vision Pro Just a Really Good Monitor?
- The Failure Mode of the Vision Pro is Blindness
- On The Vision Pro’s Price
- Vision Pro Accessory Ideas
- The Vision Pro’s R1 Chip is Real-time, not “Fast”
I kept up with my Podcast and released every Sunday in June
- Write While True Episode 20: Extemporaneous Writing
- Write While True Episode 21: Dedicated Journals
- Write While True Episode 22: Harvesting Journals
- Write While True Episode 23: Take a Break
In episode 23, I talked about how I pre-recorded five podcasts so I could take a break. So, at least I know that the next four will be on schedule in July.
I generally want to write about diagramming more. I am including visualizations in that general theme as well.
- How to Use Visual Variables to Emphasize Elements in a Diagram
- Don’t Let Content Dictate Size in Diagram Elements
- Use Heatmaps for iOS Beta Test Coverage
- Visualizations Should Generate Actions
Finally, I generally write tips for working as a software engineer. Here are a few more