This month I talked about how The Practice helped me understand what I am trying to do by blogging and motivated me to blog every day. I shared some tips to how I am doing that.
- Start the day by writing morning pages, then write a shitty first draft.
- Keep a long list of topics.
- Bank blog posts.
- Edit by using the editing sweep method.
- Write a lot of posts to become a better writer.
- Generate topics with these tips. For example: Mining your tweets or writing while reading.
- Use media depravation to make space in your brain for your own ideas.
I offered some tips for technical job seekers.