I don’t use a lot of social media, but if I don’t plan my time intentionally, I’ll find myself watching a lot of YouTube.
It’s not that I think that my life should be 100% dedicated to making new things or in solitary contemplation. But, there are times when I notice that level of output isn’t where I want it to be, and so I take a good look at how I am spending my time.
- SelfControl App
- Deep Work for Programmers and Self Control (from loufranco.com)
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
- Bored and Brilliant by Manoush Zomorodi
- Note to Self podcast
- Bored and Brilliant challenge