One of the things that got me back to podcasting after a two year break was rereading Art & Fear by David Bayles and Ted Orland.
This time, while I was reading it, I kept a lot of notes and found four themes that resonated with me and helped me get going again.
The first theme is very practical. It’s what they think is the secret to being prolific. For the past two months I have been applying it a lot.
- Write While True Episode 11: Quantity and Quality (discussed Art & Fear)
- Write While True Episode 3: First Drafts
- Write While True Episode 6: Editing First Drafts
- Art & Fear by Bayles and Orland
- Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott