Here are some links I’ve collected on giving presentations. I have been revisiting them lately in preparation for my talk next month.
- Kathy Sierra, in her Creating Passionate Users blog, thinks that we shouldn’t have slides. She also has this crash course on learning theory (with pictures and a workbook).
- Seth Godin has a free-book called Really Bad PowerPoint. First tip: “No more than six words on a slide. EVER”
- Guy Kawasaki has the 10/20/30 rule of PowerPoint.
- The Beyond Bullets blog has great tips.
- The Zen master of presentations, Steve Jobs, vs. Bill Gates.